YOUR SPA EXPERIENCE BEGINS AS YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOORS.
Purified air dispensers, which distribute filtered oxygen-enriched air, are generously installed throughout the facility. Each visitor is provided with an electronic watch, which will be used throughout their visit. These “keys” function to open personal shoe and clothing lockers, while also conveniently tracking accrued services and creating a running tab for any purchases made throughout your stay. Jeju Sauna clients are liberated from any unnecessary baggage, allowing them complete relaxation.
Each guest will be directed, by gender, to a grand locker and bath area, where they will find separate shoe and clothing lockers, vanity, lounge, and sleeping areas, as well as an ornate traditional “bath-house” – one of Jeju Sauna’s most unique and popular feature. Visitors are advised to shower prior to entering any of the tubs, and then are given a fresh Spa uniform to change into, promoting comfort as well as cleanliness. Common in Asian cultures, the Company respectfully ask that all guests remove their shoes while inside the facility. Jeju Sauna is a home away from home to all visitors and strives to provide only but the most immaculate space to enjoy.
Jeju Sauna is barefoot facility. Gender-separate bathing areas require full nudity. We kindly ask all guests to respect the ancient bathing cultures and adhere to policies. Jeju Sauna’s policies are enforced to help those who are unfamiliar with the traditional bath and spa culture make the most of their experience, while ensuring ultimate cleanliness to seamlessly introduce the purest traditions from around the world.
Because Jeju Sauna is “facility”-based, as opposed to the “service”-based day spa, we require an admission fee to enter. This fee gives you access to our facilities: locker rooms, saunas, steam rooms, hydrotherapy spa pools, baths, lounge areas, and fitness center. Food, beverages, massages, and treatments are additional to this price and can be purchased using your electronic watch, as desired. There is no re-entered and watch is activated for 24 hours.
THE KEY TO JEJU SAUNA
- After checking in at the reception desk, you will receive a Jeju Sauna Watch Key.
- Strap the watch key around your wrist.
- Head to your respective Locker Room.
- Remove shoes prior to entering.
- Soak in one of the ornate baths, which are modeled after traditional Korean spas around the world.
- Please shower prior to entering the tubs.
- After, change into your Spa Uniform and experience the rest of Jeju Sauna.
- The number on your Key corresponds to your locker for the day.
- Use your Key that is attached to your watch to open.
- Place your items inside the locker, then close and lock the locker.
- IMPORTANT: Please make sure your lockers are securely locked prior to leaving the area.
- Venture through our facility, and enjoy our Spa Pools, Sauna and steam rooms, and numerous Lounge and Relaxing areas.
- To purchase snacks, spa services, or products, just scan your Watch Key at the service location.
- After helping yourself to our complimentary toiletries, change back into your clothes.
- Place used towels and uniforms in their respective laundry bins.
- Return to Reception to pay the accumulated balance on your Watch Key.
- Please confirm all items on your bill to ensure accuracy.